Born and raised in Milan, I love everything but latecomers. I am a fan of movies and tv shows in English, and cars. I am an all-round designer: I work on a broad range of subjects including movie design, interaction design, web design, graphic design, branding.
I have been involved in the design world since 2008, when I enrolled at the Politecnico di Milano in the Communication Design course. I completed my studies in 2013 when I earned my Master’s Degree.
In 2013 I moved to London and worked as an intern for a design studio: I still consider it to be one of the most relevant parts of my academic and professional career.
Back in Milan, I have gained some years of professional experience, mostly as a motion graphics designer. I have steadily broadened my skills that now also include web design and development.
An unordered list:
◦ Movies, tv shows, TED Talks
◦ Youtube: Veritasium, Vsauce, science and technology videos
◦ Craft beers and fast cars (never in this order)
◦ Enhance the quality of life of people
◦ Entertain them and make them happier
◦ Solve small problems; let’s leave big problems to engineers
◦ A laptop and a DSLR
◦ A pencil and a red pen, with a notebook
◦ Talking with people
◦ Adobe Certified Expert, Photoshop CC
◦ Adobe Certified Expert, Illustrator CC
◦ Adobe Certified Expert, After Effects CC
Good design is invisible. Think of it like a room’s air conditioning. We only notice it when it’s too hot or the unit is dripping. Yet, if the air conditioning is perfect, nobody says anything and we can focus on the task at hand.